HOw does renting work?
- You can register online for equipment rental, as well as pay and sign the waiver all online! After you complete and pay for your rental, you will receive a confirmation email including a link to our waiver for you to sign. We will also receive a confirmation notice and will follow-up if we need any additional information or to let you know we are on our way. Advanced notice is appreciated. If you're feeling spontaneous, calling us will allow us to provide the most convenient way to get you on the water!
- You can also call or email with any questions and we will follow-up and can complete the reservation for you.
- We offer delivery services for a fee and if able, we're happy to deliver to your cabin, VRBO, Airbnb or resort!
- For pontoon rentals, we will deliver to the public access of your lake destination and can provide instructions there before seeing you off on the water. We will then meet back at that landing to pick up the pontoon at the end of your rental.
- If delivery is needed, please call 218-382-4SUP to arrange. With the delivery address, we can add the appropriate delivery fee to your registration and we can discuss timing of delivery and pick up.
- Don’t need delivery services or want to haul equipment yourself? No problem! We are happy to meet you around the Fergus Falls area. You can also rent a paddleboard from Holly’s Resort on Ottertail Lake and this can be booked and reserved online (you do not need to be a guest at the resort). You can visit their lobby during open hours and take a paddleboard to any lake to enjoy for an hour, 3 hours, day or multi-day rentals. If you visit Holly's without a reservation, you can still book and pay online and present your confirmation to the Holly's staff and they will help you get equipment. If you are transporting equipment, you will need your own tie-down straps or bungee cords. Note that paddleboards are 11'6" in length so a roof rack or pick-up bed is the easiest way to transport them.